Seasoned Bellingham Business Lawyers
Helping you do business with confidence
Many business law firms provide basic business services. But few provide the same depth and breadth of service as Adelstein, Sharpe & Serka LLP. Our Bellingham business lawyers combine to offer our clients the benefit of more than 130 years of combined experience. Our goal is to serve as a trusted partner to our business clients for the life of their ventures — from inception, through growth and restructuring, and finally to succession or windup.
Practical and experienced counsel for transactional issues
After serving businesses in Washington State for more than 38 years, our lawyers in Bellingham, WA understand the practicalities of doing business. We work closely with our clients to understand their plans and concerns and use our practical experience to help them achieve their long and short-term business goals.
- Business entity formation — Our lawyers can review your business plan and help you form the business entity that works for your model.
- Business planning and counsel — We use our decades of experience as a business law firm to provide our clients with routine legal counsel and to help entrepreneurs and companies conduct business planning for the future.
- Commercial loans and financing — Financing is crucial to any new or expanding business. We help our clients understand commercial loans and avoid common financing pitfalls.
- Contracts and agreements — We negotiate and draft agreements and contracts on behalf of our clients to help promote smooth and lucrative business transactions.
- Mergers and acquisitions — Our attorneys help businesses follow the necessary steps for buying or selling a business and guide our clients through mergers and other fundamental corporate changes.
- Business succession planning — Our Bellingham business lawyers help our clients plan for the orderly transfer of their businesses at retirement or in case of death or incapacity.
- Collections litigation — We help our clients collect the money they are rightfully owed while complying with applicable state and federal law.
Reliable counsel for doing business in Washington
Adelstein, Sharpe & Serka LLP has been helping businesses organize and grow in Washington State for over 38 years. We strive to be there for our clients as trusted counselors and advocates for the life of their business ventures. From our offices in Bellingham, WA, we serve clients throughout Whatcom, Island, Skagit and San Juan counties and British Columbia, providing an alternative to the expensive and impersonal Seattle firms. Contact us today online or by calling 360.671.6565 to schedule a consultation.